Friday, December 21, 2007

THE 1966 DEAN MARTIN CHRISTMAS SHOW (IN MY WORLD)

"It's the Dean Martin Christmas Show! Tonight's special guest - Joey Heatherton! Also on tonight's show - Dom DeLuise and The Golddiggers!"


"Ho, ho, ho, this is your ol' pal Dino wishing you all a very merry Christmas. Later on, we'll have the beautiful Golddiggers out here to help me perform some of your favorite Christmas songs. But first, let's see who our mystery guest is behind our special Christmas go-go bead curtain!"


"Why it's Mr. Sean Connery! C'mon over Sean, and I'll mix you a vodka martini - shaken not stirred."


"Ya' know Sean, you and I are in the same line
of work now. In my latest picture, I play a suave,
hard-livin', hard-lovin' super spy like yourself."


"With all due respect Dean, I think James Bond
could
kick your alcoholic as - say, I think there's
someone under this bar."



"It's the Men from U.N.C.L.E.!"

"Open channel D - we've just uncovered a spy ring.
There's two more coming through
the window right now!"



"Holy quadruple agent! Be careful, Batman,
they have more gadgets than you do!"


"Never fear, old chum. I'll fend them
off with my Explosive Christmas Bat-balls!"



"Hey, you two get outta here! You're not even on this network! In fact, everyone clear out! This bar is getting too crowded!"



"I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen, things got a little outta hand for a moment. Let's slow things back down with some nice Christmas carols, sung with my good friend, Miss Joey Heatherton. Say, where is Miss Heatherton anyway?"


"She's down here with me. Say Dean,
where are you hiding the scotch?"

"Frank, you're not supposed to be
on this show until next week! I think
we need to take a commercial break!"



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha! I have very vivid memories of watching Dean Martin every week with my parents. In fact, I think I saw this episode. Great job, Neal. Thanks for the laughs and the memories!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Neal, likes what can I say man....this is so so Dinocool....you musta had a swingin' time recreatin' the Dinoaction....